blogspot visitor

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Vacanze Romane

Hey folks!

I promised you a post about my vacation in Rome, so here we are.

Apart the usual hugs 'n' kisses that for us is normal if we don't see each other for few weeks, so try to imagine after a year :)

The news is that I found a job here, so after a month at home I'll move again soon, although this time I don't need the passport :)

I called a friend to catch up with him, and while we were talking he told me that one of his clients was looking for a receptionist for one of his hotels.
After one day I've got job and room in a big apartment near the hotel, so I guess will be kinda of a new adventure for me, I never worked in a hotel before and I'm quite excited to start!


The only down side is that I've already started to promote my courses, both Tai Ji and Self Defense, and some of the people will not be so happy to know that I'm leaving, probably for good..

The thing is that in this period finding a good job it's not that easy, as you may know, and so far I didn't manage to put the bread on the table, so to speak, only with teaching.

So that's all for now, I'll keep you on the subject, and I'll upload some pics of this Roman trip too, as soon as I can find the USB cable! :)

Ciriciao!!!


No comments: