blogspot visitor

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trip planning

In these days me and Lele are planning another trip to Wales, to visit our teachers and friends.

It's been two years since last time we went to visit the Montaigues so I had to look to find out planes, transport, accomodations etc. which is not a big deal respect moving in, say, South East Asia, but maybe because it's quite a bit that I'm just sitting on my ass, so to speak, I find myself eager to leave, even if only for few days.

This time we decided to rent a car, both to save money from UK Railways, which would need to put EXPENSIVE in front of his name (but also OUTRAGEOUS would fit good for me), and also because this time we'll move a little bit more, due to the fact that the first two days we'll attend a workshop in Leicester.

Although in Australia I drove with right-hand drive, it's been a while since then, so would be funny to move in UK by car, which by the way is much more populated and so there will be more traffic.

Ok, got to go, got to download some maps :-)


No comments: