blogspot visitor

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer?

This year summer seems doesn't want to arrive in Maniago, during the day we just started to see sun and warm days, but as daylight ends the temperature start feeling breezing like early spring (someone says winter, but I think it's exaggerated).

It's a banal observation to understate the fact that I came back from Rome, it's a couple of weeks now: hotel job ended at the end of May, and at the moment I'm looking for a job here in Friuli.
Well, I'm not really into it, maybe it's the crisis period that especially here hitted the manufacturing industry, lots had already lost their jobs, and many others to come.
Offers are not that awesome, only temporary with very little money, so I prefer to study and prepare myself for September, for starting a new course as fitness and martial arts trainer.

That's all for now, just wanted to write something to update the blog.

1 comment:

George said...

Hi,

This is a wonderful blog! It was a very good read.

I was wondering if you would be interested in guest blogging on my blog. It is a collection of my travels and the travels of my guests. If you scan the site you can see that now almost 100% of the posts are from guests. Lately I’ve been finding many people interested in guest posting.

Included in your post will be a link to your website using whatever anchor text or key words you wish and a description of your site (if you choose to include one.)

My blog (onetravel.wordpress.com) receives about 2000 visitors a day and that number is steadily growing.

So if you are interested in being a guest, please let me know.

Send me an Email:
gchristodoulou(-at-)OneTravel(-dot-)com

Warm Regards,
George Christodoulou
Travel Blogger | OneTravel
gchristodoulou(-at-)OneTravel(-dot-)com